You and King of Swing – it’s a perfect fit
Around 70% of golfers play with equipment that doesn’t fit them properly; which explains 90% of fairway club-snapping (strategically timed throat clears make up the other 10%). Discover the difference equipment built just for you will make in your game with today’s golf deal from King of Swing in Revere: $50 for $100 toward custom clubworks, professional fittings, expert repair, and more.
At King of Swing, you’ll see big impact in your game with little affect on your budget – custom fairway woods and hybrids start at $59.99, custom iron sets start at $174.99, and professional fittings start at $30. You may buy as many vouchers as you’d like for yourself and your golfing buds to use before 11/11/12.
- Voucher expires 11/11/12
- Buy as many vouchers as you’d like!
- Bring printed voucher in to redeem
- Full deal value must be used in one transaction
- Voucher is not valid for balls, gloves, or league play
- Voucher is valid for simulator use
- No cash back
- Cannot be combined with other offers or special promotions
- Voucher is valid 24 hours after purchase
1) After purchase, check your email inbox for your unique voucher or sign into your Boston Deals account to view your voucher under the “Purchase History” tab
2) Please bring your printed voucher in to King of Swing to redeem