Chef Dana Love’s menu of American standbys made with gourmet touches will lure foodies to this classic Financial District bistro and bar with today’s deals from Kingston Station: Three-course dinner or appetizers and drinks for two in downtown Boston.
1) $70 for a three-course dinner for two with wine (worth $127) which includes one appetizer or salad to share, two entrees, one dessert to share and one bottle of wine (valued up to $60)
2) $35 for sips and starters for two (worth $52) which includes two specialty cocktails, glasses of wine or beers and two appetizers
- Voucher expires 6/11/13
- This offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Not valid on Fridays
- May not be combined with other offers or promotions
- Reservations are required; subject to availability
- Up to two vouchers may be used per table for a party of four
- Gratuity is not included; we recommend tipping on the full retail amount of service(s)
- Tax is not included and will be charged upon redemption
- Promotional value expires June 11, 2013. Purchase value is valid for 5 years, longer where provided by law. Details will be on your voucher.
- This offer is made by Kingston Station in accordance with Massachusetts law, including MASS. REGS. CODE tit. 204, §4.03. No discount is applicable to alcohol