Sugarbush is a can’t-miss this season
A New Englander not skiing Sugarbush this winter would be like an American not eating turkey on Thanksgiving, or for the next four weeks after. Consistently ranked as a top pick in the east for terrain by “SKI Magazine,” Sugarbush gives skiers and riders access to more than 100 trails on two mountains, plus buzzed-about cuisine from Vermont’s chef of the year down at Lincoln Peak Village’s active après-ski scene. With everything Sugarbush Resort has to offer, today’s lift ticket deal is not to be missed: $45 for a full-day lift ticket (worth $89).
You as many vouchers as you'd like for yourself and as gifts to use Sunday through Friday throughout the 2012-2013 season; certain date restrictions apply, see below for details.
- Voucher expires at the end of the 2012-2013 season
- Buy as many vouchers as you'd like!
- Valid Sunday through Friday
- Not valid on Saturdays or on the following dates: 12/22/12 to 1/1/13, 1/19/13 to 1/21/13, or 2/16/13 to 2/24/13
- Valid photo ID required; must be redeemed by person as named on voucher
- Once redeemed, tickets are valid for day of issuance only
- Not valid for resale
- Void if altered or copied
- No cash back
- Cannot be combined with other offers or special promotions
1) After purchase, check your email inbox for your unique voucher or sign into your Boston Deals account to view your voucher under the “Purchase History” tab
2) Please bring your printed voucher and matching photo ID to the ticket window to redeem