Hit the hills on horseback!
If you’re feeling a little horse but you really want to go out and explore the trails, you should probably just move on to a full-size one instead. Channel your inner equestrian with Cowboy Jim’s Western Adventures: $35 for a one-hour horseback trail ride for one person (worth $75). Each guided ride is limited a group of two riders and begins with a get-to-know-ya session with your horse before you saddle up and hit the paths. You may buy one voucher for yourself and up to two as gifts to use before 2/18/13.
- Voucher expires 2/18/13
- Limit one voucher per person and two as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability; please call at least two to three weeks in advance and mention your Boston Deal powered by Zozi
- Limit two riders per session
- Riding is always subject to availability and weather restrictions
- 225lb weight max
- Please wear jeans and boots; ask about alternative riding wear if necessary
- Must be 15 years of age or older to ride
- Voucher is not valid for taxes or gratuity; must pay taxes in cash at the time of the ride and an 18 to 20% gratuity is recommended
- No cash back
- Cannot be combined with other offers or special promotions
1) After purchase, check your email inbox for your unique voucher or sign into your Boston Deals account to view your voucher under the “Purchase History” tab
2) Call to book your reservations at least two to three weeks in advance; please mention your Boston Deal powered by Zozi