A theatrical answer to your prayers!
When a doe-eyed cherub delivered us today’s offer, we were like, “Ooo! A gift from above! And, sales rep Matt, why are you dressed like an angel baby?” Embrace these heaven-sent ticket deals from The Company Theatre for their October performances of “The Savannah Disputation”:
1) $15 for one ticket to the 8pm show on Friday, 10/5/12 (worth $24)
2) $15 for one ticket to the 8pm show on Saturday, 10/6/12 (worth $24)
3) $15 for one ticket to the 7:30pm show on Thursday, 10/11/12 (worth $24)
4) $15 for one ticket to the 8pm show on Friday, 10/12/12 (worth $24)
- Voucher is valid only for chosen show
- Buy as many vouchers as you’d like!
- Call the box office to reserve your tickets; bring your printed voucher to the box office on the night of the show to redeem
- No refunds for ticketed events
- No cash back
- Cannot be combined with other offers or special promotions
- Voucher is valid 24 hours after purchase
1) After purchase, check your email inbox for your unique voucher or sign into your Boston Deals account to view your voucher under the “Purchase History” tab
2) To reserve your tickets, call the box office 24 hours after purchase and provide them with your unique voucher code
3) On the night of the performance, bring your printed voucher to the box office to redeem your tickets